Sat, 30 Sep 2023 05:38:06 GMT
Uni Systems, Malta
Sep 6, 2023
Oct 6, 2023
- Contribute to the solution architecture, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of IAS portfolio applications
- Design and coordinate technical reviews, including reviews of design artefacts and source code reviews, addressing technical debt, and recommending alternative robust solutions where appropriate.
- Implement task automation and continuous integration (CI) /continuous delivery (CD) (CI/CD) for ICT projects.
- Lead and coordinate technical and feasibility assessments related to technical solutions and tools to host information systems (to be developed) and propose solutions to integrate applications between existing and newly developed information systems or third party tools.
- Provide and support knowledge sharing initiatives and assist the "technical point of contact " for the relevant applications, address enquiries and provide technical support.
- Monitor and report on application usage (analytics) as well as ensure appropriate security audits posture of the systems, including preparing and assisting for security audits.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation, including solution architecture documentation, operational maintenance manuals, version description documents, release guidelines, and user manuals.
- Collaborate with ICT governance/oversight group to align ICT services and infrastructure with corporate strategy.
- Minimum 3 years of higher education after secondary school (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience after higher education.
- Experience with solution architecture, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of IAS portfolio applications.
- Experience with DevOps best practices, including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience in Web APIs and perform system integrations.
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of different content management systems (such as Umbraco, Drupal, Orchard Core), and relevant architectures in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Azure DevOps and the Microsoft Graph API.
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written (level B2 or higher) is mandatory.
Information Technology and Services - Brussels, Belgium