Sat, 30 Sep 2023 11:00:26 GMT
Senior Graphic Designer
Gaming Innovation Group, Malta
As mentioned in job details
Sep 6, 2023
Oct 6, 2023
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining GiG’s brand identity, marketing material, as well as casino promotions for our clients. You will be responsible for taking your projects from concept and research all the way through to completion, working alongside other departments to ensure their needs are met whilst adhering to the latest design trends and innovations. You will also manage your time effectively to be able to handle GiG’s brand related tasks, as well as tasks relating to clients - based on the design team’s priorities and task load.
It is your responsibility to always think about the bigger picture, maintain design systems for our platforms and be able to converse with stakeholders and educate them on your design choices.
- Develop creative material for a variety of channels, across different sites, display online advertising, social media etc. which supports the marketing performance of our clients by driving calls to action.
- Be able to handle reports, presentations and internal/external visual communications
- Turn conceptual work into effective campaign material that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer.
- Ensure that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the client or company.
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Speaking to stakeholders to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present final campaigns.
- Conducting research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Deliver high quality work through, from initial concept to final output.
- Will facilitate and champion collaboration, and mutual respect throughout the creative process, promoting open communication among all team members and stakeholders.
- Encourage and promote best practices are followed across the team.
- Always on top of latest design trends to ensure the team and our products are modern and pushing boundaries
- Ensuring you have the research and knowledge to back up your design thinking when explaining your theories and prototypes to stakeholders
- Allowing time to educate and document your theories in confluence, or in demonstrations so people can understand your philosophy and provide feedback if necessary
- Manage your Jira board and projects in a timely manner
- Ensure that any migrations or development work are not delayed due to design constraints
- Aid developers or stakeholders when handing over design projects, whether it be exporting imagery, providing details and insights or adjusting designs to updated specifications/limitations
- At least 3+ years experience of working in a senior graphic design role
- Portfolio of design work featuring creative / brand related projects
- Experience of working within the online gaming industry is considered an advantage
- Strong understanding of Design Softwares ie Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to always think of the bigger picture, longevity and effort vs output
- Demonstrated passion for high-energy execution and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a growth mindset
- Knowledge of Jira is considered an asset
- Ability to take criticism and create actionable improvements or counter with constructive feedback
- Hybrid Working Model
- International Health Insurance
- GiG Wellbeing Benefit (EUR 350)
- Career and Development Opportunities
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Birthday Leave
- Free Lunches
- Free Parking
Gaming Innovation Group
Information Technology and Services - Madrid, Spain