Sat, 30 Sep 2023 10:21:51 GMT
Senior Linux DevOps Engineer
Gaming Innovation Group, Malta
As mentioned in job details
Sep 1, 2023
Oct 1, 2023
As one of the biggest and quickest growing affiliate brands in the industry we are looking for a person to oversee and maintain our infrastructure.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of our most important areas for a fast-growing company, in a creative and dynamic environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take charge of managing multiple Kubernetes projects using tools like Helm and ArgoCD.
- Handle various databases including MySQL, CockroachDB, Postgres, and Redis.
- Establish and maintain monitoring systems for all our systems using Prometheus, Loki, Tempo, and Grafana.
- Primarily work with DigitalOcean and AWS platforms.
- Provide insights from industry best practices when necessary.
- Automate and create infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code principles.
- Configure CI/CD pipelines utilizing GitLab.
What you bring:
- Enthusiasm and a strong appetite for learning.
- Working knowledge on Kubernetes and managing containerized applications.
- Previous experience in managing infrastructure through code using technologies like Terraform, Pulumi or CloudFormation.
- A knack for sharing knowledge and engaging in show-and-tell sessions.
- Familiarity with Python or other programming languages is a big plus
Hands-on experience including, but not limited to:
- Excellent knowledge of Ubuntu and apt
- Confidence working with the LEMP stack (Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and services such as DigitalOcean and, Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with versioning software (Git, Bitbucket, GitLab)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge on how to administer and manage these tools (mostly ArgoCD and GitLab)
- Understands the full development process and the tools required to make developers highly productive
- Knowledge of parsing and analysing logs, and troubleshooting issues
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good documentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Hybrid Working Model (3 days per week in the office)
- International Health Insurance
- GiG Wellbeing Benefit (EUR 350)
- Career and Development Opportunities
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Birthday Leave
- Free Lunches
- Free Parking
Gaming Innovation Group
Information Technology and Services - Madrid, Spain